As we mentioned on our previous post “Sleep well… “, a good environment promotes a good rest. More than a decoration, this piece of furniture must provide functionality.
To ensure this, the selection of content is essential:
- Choose a lamp with warm illumination (2700 K) – it can calm you before sleeping and promotes a comfortable wake up.
- Find a small tray to put your glasses on and some other little things you need.
- A Bottle and a glass of water – How many times did you wake up at night just to drink a glass of water?
- The book you are reading.
- Alarm clock – try to find one with no electricity connection, it is better to sleep without electronics on the bedroom.
- Candle and/or Photo – only if you have space.
- Inside the drawer:
- Paper tissues;
- Hand and feet lotion;
- Lip balm;
- Notebook and pencil;
- For those who need: eye mask, nose spray, and other medicine you sometimes take at night.